Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then psychotherapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Psychotherapy differs from Group or Alternative therapy methods in the way that you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, psychotherapy could help you improve your everyday life. Psychotherapy helps you win against whatever you’re battling by putting a real expert in your corner by means of a professional therapist.
So if any of these sound like you…
• You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
• You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
• You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
• You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
• Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
• You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
• You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is so helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy.
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – you would be a great fit for our individual therapy services.
Our areas of focus:
• Trauma and PTSD
• Chronic Illness
• Domestic Abuse
• Domestic Violence
• Life Transitions
• Marital and Premarital
• Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
• Racial Identity
• Relationship Issues
• Self Esteem
• Women’s Issues
• Mental Health
• Elderly Persons Disorders
• Mood Disorders
Please reach out to me today for an assessment for individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.